Monday 3 March 2014

ugh!!!!!


I am angry, I am pissed off. I am just shaking my head, ok I will calm down so I can try to get some words out. 

Brad and Angelina are famous movie stars and I will never know them. and they do crazy artist type stuff that we will never get. haha. They have more money then I will ever dream of. But if I met them I would thank them. For standing up for something the believe in no matter what the haters say. I admire them for living their lives and dealing with shit like this. 

Who ever made this picture is a ignorant racist bleep bleep. They want to adopt her cause she is black? Why does that have anything to do with being adopted? This picture represents all that is wrong in our world. Bullying, not understanding someone else so lets make fun of them. 


Why do people hate Brad and Angelina so much for adopting, and what is wrong with them if they adopted 3 kids and had 3 biological children. They have enough money to have an orphanage and more power to them. It takes amazing people to adopt, the patience to wait and love a child that doe not share your blood line. 


Why is adoption made out to be a negative?


I guess I am so fed up all I have is questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment