Thursday 6 March 2014

#20

A lot of people ask us about any updates with our Adoption process, so just wanted to let you all know that we are technically #20 on the list at the agency, and our chances of a phone call keep getting better and better with each passing day.  

So yes the waiting continues, but every time the land-line rings at home I say "BABY!" maybe a good omen, not sure, but I feel at this point anything can help  ;)

Just doing our best to keep a lot of love in our hearts, because the moment will soon come and the pain in waiting will soon be over.

I read a lot of poems and quotes from time to time to gain strength, and this is one I wanted to share.

I am so very special
I have been from the start
Before they held me in their arms
my family held me in their hearts.
And like a single drop of rain
that on still waters fall
My life and love will ripples make
and touch the lives of all.
So read this precious story
as step by step I grow.
I am a blessing and gift
as each page here will show.


Author Unknown



JB


No comments:

Post a Comment