Friday 14 February 2014

Love Day

When I was single I didn't believe in the reason to celebrate this day! It was rare for me to have a Valentine and I really resented the day. Now we see it all over Facebook as a reminder that you need to have a special person in your life to partake in the celebrations of St.Valentine. 

My husband ends up always working on this day. So we always do something to celebrate each other the night before, and this year we gave each other shirts. (read post before this one to see how that went) I wake up this am with so much love from strangers who admire my art, follow me and support me, from friends I haven't spoken to in years, to friends and family in my daily life. Showing their LOVE and SUPPORT for me. It inspired me to look at love day in a completely different way. 

Love is Love,f no matter who it comes from or if your single or married. Everyone of us has love in their life and we all have the choice to dwell on where we are, or focus on the love no matter where it comes from.

I hope this helps someone today feeling down on just another day full of love. 




No comments:

Post a Comment