Tuesday 2 October 2012

Being on the list!!!!!

Being on the list inspires me to create a world for our child that I have always imagined. A happy home, inspired parents, a healthy life, lots of love and laughter. I am progressing on all of them.

 My cross fit class is my new love. I never imagined that I would actually love to workout but I do. I am still motivated after a month to keep going. Maybe it timing, maybe its my trainer, maybe its this year that has changed me, or maybe it is me saying enough or maybe its all that I have learned about me and food and life that I am now putting it into good use.

I am inspired to create some new art. Spent a good chunk of change today on supplies for my sale coming up in November. The art only sits in my mind right now but will soon, you will see some very inspired art.

Jason and I are working on creating a home for our baby to learn to grow to be who they feel they are. The room is changing as time goes on. Sometimes I feel we are just filling time until baby comes but that is ok. We have put the good vibes out there and we are just waiting for the call.

I love Jason's post on family game night. Cannot wait!!!

LC

No comments:

Post a Comment