Saturday 14 July 2012

P.B.T.L.L.F.


My Dad and I have always had a close relationship, as he is someone I have always looked up to on how to act as a man, and now more importantly I am realizing more about how he has taught me how to be a father.  He is a man of great patience, poise, and professionalism.  He has a subtle wit and calm demeanor which made me always respect him, and I never want to let him down.

Once of the signatures my Dad used to sign a lot of my Birthday cards with was "P.B.T.L.L.F" or Pal, Buddy and True Life Long Friend.  It was that little signature that only he and I really knew about (or understood), and something that I am excited to pass on to my own child on their birthday cards.

So looking forward to my own P.B.T.L.L.F. someday real soon


- JB

No comments:

Post a Comment