Wednesday 18 July 2012

Life is short!

A friend just lost her brother in a horrible car crash, my uncle is fighting for his life, and I hate it! It makes us realise no matter what tomorrow will bring us, we need to love and experience today! We plan our lives for tomorrow, saving for rainy day, having children, retirement, trips. Sometimes we forget to enjoy the day as it is, weather and all. Enjoy the moments of waking up and letting the dogs out. Our daily routines become boring and when they get suddenly taken away in tragedy those are the moments we all want back. The moments you wake up next to your partner in bed, the beautiful drive into work, the first sip of coffee in the morning. We need to cherish just living and realise how special that is.

I love all the people in my life and all the moments I share everyday and every time I see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment