Sunday 16 September 2012

LOVE

The home study is complete and we will be officially approved by the end of the week.When we went to the adoption seminar at the end of June, we were told that the home study would be long and hard.  Well it didn't feel like that all. Probably because we have had some perspective this summer.

There is an amazing man in this world that I am not sure how I will live without. My heart aches for my family and for all that know him. My childhood is filled with memories of him and he has made my world a better place. He made me feel like I was something special. I hope that I can do for my nieces and nephews as he has done for me. He means the world to me.

No matter what my life throws my way with infertility and adoption, I have learned, LIFE it self is what matters most. The little things. The smiles and the eye winks. Holding hands with your loved one, making someone smile on their worst day.

It is the love you share each and every day. That is what makes this life special. You made it special for me!

I love you Uncle Dick!

Lauren







No comments:

Post a Comment