Tuesday 28 January 2014

HOPE


Hope is very powerful word. It is holding me up. Keeping me strong. 

When I was a kid I would hope for a lot of things in my life and knew they would come true. Just because they were supposed too. The past couple of months have been hard. With the acceptance of being where we are and how long we have been here. There have been moments, specific ones that I can remember that I chose that lead me here. Sometimes I think if I could only go back and change that decision we wouldn't be here. Then I have thoughts that I wouldn't give up meeting you to change the past. This is hard, this Journey we are on. I hope one day this wait isn't as long, that the universe will be able to have homes for all the children regardless of borders and political red tape. But I wouldn't have it any other way. I believe that this is what my path is and was supposed to be. I hope that one day I can share this journey with you and teach you to live each day as it was never expected, to teach you acceptance and strength, to have you look at someone and know they maybe hurting too, I will teach you to be strong and hopeful because I am, because through this journey I have learned the greatest lesson on earth and that it to live each day as it comes, smile and enjoy every up and down you may encounter. That life is unexpected and letting go of the picture you have in your head of how life is supposed to look allows the most beautiful moments and things to enter into your world and one day it will be you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment