Monday 30 September 2013

Birthdays are a reminder!!


Tomorrow is my 35th birthday and although I love being celebrated and showered in love this birthday is the first one that I do not want to face. I was 30 when I realised that I wanted you, I was getting married and the future seemed so planned out. We started to build our family. It was new and exciting. . Tomorrow is a reminder of how long I have lived without you. In my 20's I never knew that this life would bring me to motherhood, when I met Jason I knew I wanted a family and my 30's started wanting you. I am half way through, and every year I told myself that this is the year I will meet you. Tomorrow I am not so sure. I want to believe it so badly that if I say it and write it I will believe it. But looking back I am in awe that it has been 5 yrs.

 How long do I wait? How much longer? How old will I be?

Tomorrow is my birthday, and I am waiting for yours so badly.

-Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment