Saturday 26 January 2013

Infertile Blog

I just found this amazing site called helpusadopt.org, it is an organization that helps families adopt when the price of adoption in the states is 30,000+. This is a blog one of the co-founders expresses her trials and tribulations on adoption in her family. It is very funny and heartfelt, I have laughed and cried reading some of the posts.

Here is one I just love... cause I can relate and also think this way everyday.

http://www.aninfertileblonde.com


Do you ever wonder if there will be a baby on your doorstep when you open your door one morning?
Do you ever wonder what would happen if you found a child abandoned in the subway station?
Do you ever wonder what would happen if a birthmother were to just fall into your lap?
Do you ever wonder what you would do if adoption didn’t cost $30,000+?
Do you ever wonder?
I do.
Almost every day of my life.
Love much,
xob

No comments:

Post a Comment