Friday 25 January 2013

Adoption is the New Pregnant...

I have experienced a lot of pain with finding out I cannot have kids. But today some news hurt a little more then usual. I am so grateful to have adoption in my life that I can still be a mother. Now we have been on the list for 4 months now and the wait seems to be going smoothly. Everyone around me always says it will happen when it is suppose too. I believe that. 

But when, we have been on the list for 4 months. But I have been waiting to hold my little one for going on 4 years. When is it my turn. I don't see myself as a selfish person but I want it to be my turn. I see all my friends, family and others getting pregnant and basking in the joy of their baby. Don't get me wrong I am very happy for them, and then sad for me. It is a small reminder that we are waiting with no end in sight.

Please do not take this as me complaining, I am happy to be where I am, with what I have, It is my plea to who ever is listening to hurry up already, we are ready!!!

Congratulations to all the new babies coming into this world in 2013.

Lauren




No comments:

Post a Comment