Thursday 13 June 2013

Can't

One word I have learned to hate is CAN'T. I have always believed I can do what I want to do and I will do it how I want. The only time I use that word is in my cross fit class when I really have trouble doing something. I have tried to stop using that word because as time goes on I eventually manage to be successful. I am sick of the world telling me that I can't do something.

You CAN"T have children
You CAN'T be an artist 
You CAN'T see the people you want
You CAN'T buy a bigger house
You CAN'T leave your job and work full time on your ART, ( Marissa do not panic)
You CAN'T go on that trip
You CAN'T go on that art retreat
You CAN'T eat that
You CAN'T..................you have to wait!!!

This journey is filled with you can't do that now, hold on, wait until baby comes. 

If someone has any advice on how we can change that so are not is this CAN'T stage any more, we would love it!!!!


Ps, anyone want to buy our house!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment