Wednesday 28 November 2012

Old connections

Today Jay and I ran into an old classmate of mine from high school at Walmart. She greeted us with a huge smile and a happy wish for our adventure. I don't connect in 'real' life with my old high school friends much and usually catch up with their lives on facebook. It was really nice to hear that she follows our story and really truly wishes us well on our journey. I hear from family and friends on here but to hear that our story touched someone that I haven't seen in oh maybe 10-12 yrs was encouraging.

This journey will be long, but knowing how much support and love we have helps us get through it. When our baby arrives, this journey won't matter so much, it is all about the kid. Thanks for the advice Andrea.

Thank you to you all for reading, sharing and being there for us!


No comments:

Post a Comment